RAMADA PLAZA BUCHAREST HOTEL and RAMADA BUCHAREST PARC HOTEL are operated by Romanian legal entity PARC HOTELS S.A.
We see it as a great opportunity to show you exactly what we do with the information you give us permission to have. And in helping us to understand you better, we can enhance your experience with RAMADA PLAZA BUCHAREST Hotel and RAMADA BUCHAREST PARC Hotel.
We will tell you exactly what information we can collect, how we can collect it, what we can use it for, who we can share it with – and how we will keep it safe.
Below you can find information that explains how we collect personal information while booking a stay at our hotel.
WHAT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU DO WE COLLECT?
We collect the following data:
- data that are expressly required by the legislation in force (Decision of the Government of Romania No. 237/2001 and its Implementing Rules): name, surname; date and place of birth; citizenship; domicile; ID coordinates (ID card – where available), passport etc.;
- data that is based on our legitimate interest, such as email address, land and mobile numbers, fax, your health condition, possibly requiring accommodation in a special room type. It is your option to respond to our requests or not.
The above-mentioned personal data are included in your identity card – in the case of data specifically required by law, or optionally, provided by you (email address, phone numbers etc.).
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF COLLECTING INFORMATION ABOUT YOU?
We collect the above data for the following purposes:
- To complete the mandatory check-in procedure;
- To update your contact information;
- Optionally, with your written consent:
- For your registration as a member of the loyalty program;
- To send you direct marketing messages and other communications about the products and services offered by PARC Hotels;
- For conducting market research and opinion polls or for various other types of communication.
HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU?
All this information is needed to accommodate you in our hotel.
We do not sell your data to other entities. The data is stored in our servers for a period of 36 months after your last stay with us, and then they are automatically deleted.
In order to send you newsletters, we use a dedicated IT platform that performs exclusively the e-mail service.
In order to ask for your opinion about our services we use another IT platform, which automatically sends you a form asking you to respond.
INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data you fill in the Accommodation Form are not sent abroad, under no circumstances. Your name and surname, as well as your email address – if you provide it, are sent to an international opinion poll platform (the “Medallia” platform).
We can keep you updated with our offers if you provide us with your personal email address and give us your consent. If you have accepted this, you may opt out of receiving any offers from us at any time through a simple unsubscribing process.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION, DATA RECTIFICATION AND COMPLAINTS
We ensure you that all your rights are observed and that your personal information is fully protected. They are kept secure in our systems so that no unauthorized person can access them.
You have the right to request us:
- Access to your personal data stored in our IT systems;
- Correcting or deleting your personal data;
- Restrict the processing of your personal data;
- Your opposition towards processing your personal data;
- If you have given your consent in order to process your personal data, you may, at any time, withdraw that consent without affecting the lawfulness of the processing of your data, based on your consent prior to its withdrawal.
You must submit a request. If you wish to send us your request electronically, it must be sent to us from an email address existing in our IT systems.
The contact details of the Department dealing with personal data protection are: DPO@PARCHOTEL.RO
You have the right to complain to the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing. This is the authorized body you can address to if you feel that your requests have not been resolved pursuant to the legislation. More information can be found at the following address: http://www.dataprotection.ro/?page=contact
VALIDITY OF THE PRIVACY NOTICE
This version of the Notification is effective from May 2018 and will be updated if new legal requirements arise.